Velluto Lux offers a luxurious waxing experience for men and women. Velluto actually means "Velvet" in italian, which is how your skin will feel all the time, silky smooth.
There's waxing, then there's Velluto Lux
MEET THE EXPERT.
Annalisa has over 10 years of experience as an Esthetician. With a customer first mind set and a super sweet personality, every client goes home feeling their best and silky smooth.
Trained by the best at a prestigious NYC esthetics school.
You'll feel welcomed in a very warm and personable enviornment.
Gentle but efficent using only the best high quality products.
Frequently Asked Questions
No problem - Here's what you need to know before you come.
1. STOP SHAVING 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT.
2. YOUR SKIN MIGHT BE MORE SENSITIVE YOUR FIRST TIME.
3. JUST RELAX - YOUR GOING TO BE JUST FINE.
Does waxing hurt?
Everyone's pain tolerance is different, but it does get easier as long as you keep it consistent. The more often you wax the less it hurts.
Can I go tanning before a wax?
NO! - It's best not to 3 days prior or 3 days after.
Just a few things to keep in mind when waxing.
1. KEEP IT FRESH - It's always best to perform services on clean, confident skin.
2. TIME OF THE MONTH - No problem! Make sure you're wearing a tampon.
3. GRATUITY = Appreciation for excellent service.
Pre and Post Wax Care
1. ALWAYS EXFOLIATE - NOT JUST BEFORE BUT ALL YEAR ROUND.
2. STAY HYDRATED.
3. NEVER TWEEZE OR SHAVE IN BETWEEN WAXES.
3. STOP ANY ABRASIVE SKIN TREATMENTS A WEEK BEFORE.
1. DO NOT WORK OUT OR GO TANNING AFTER.
2. NO DEORDERANTS - WE DON'T WANT ANY IRRITATION.
3. WEAR COTTON BREATHABLE CLOTHING.
4. FOR BEST RESULTS KEEP YOUR WAX ROUTINE CONSISTENT ALL YEAR ROUND.
There is a strict 24 hour cancellation policy.
IF YOU DO NOT CANCEL BEFORE 24 HOURS YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL AMMOUNT OF THE SERVICE.